This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for resumerevivalist.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via on site notification within 7 business days
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Help remember and process items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your web browser settings.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
ANALYTICS & COOKIES
You may opt-out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&visit_id=1-636497493349310116-2960690098&rd=1https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting. We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS’ RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights regarding information that is treated as Personal Information under the CCPA.
You have the right to request that we:
- Delete your personal information;
- Provide access to categories of personal information which we have collected about you;
- Provide access to specific pieces of personal information which we have collected about you; and
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
You also have the right to be free from discrimination as a result of exercising these rights.
Once we receive a request to know or to delete, we must verify your identity before we can respond. You may be required to provide the following information for verification purposes and efficiency when applicable:
- Your first and last name
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number
If you submit either a request to know specific pieces of Personal Information collected, or a request to delete sensitive, irreplaceable, or otherwise valuable Personal Information, you (or your authorized agent, if applicable) will be required to provide a signed declaration affirming your identity (or your authorized agent’s identity, if applicable). If you wish to submit such a request, please email [email protected]
An authorized agent is either a natural person or a business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that a consumer has authorized to act on his or her behalf. You may use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or request to delete. You may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission to act on your behalf. We will require the authorized agent to provide either (1) a power of attorney or (2) proof of your written permission. In addition to proof of your written permission, we may require you to verify your own identity and directly confirm that you provided the agent permission to submit the request.
To protect your privacy, we do not sell, share, or rent your Personal Information as such terms are defined under the CCPA. In the event that our business practices should change in the future, we will inform you of this change before selling your Personal Information and provide instructions on how you can opt-in.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
From time to time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To comply with the CAN-SPAM Act we agree to:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected]
USERS UNDER 18
The Website is not designed for, directed to, or intended to be used by children under the age of 18. If we obtain actual knowledge that a child under the age of 18 is using the Website, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
Last updated on August 13, 2021.